The Maryland Catholic Women’s Conference (MCWC) is committed to give witness to our faith in Christ and His Holy Church, and to affirm our dignity as women and daughters of God. Our goal is to humbly seek the Lord the Light of the World (Jn. 8:12), to illuminate our lives, families, parishes, and the world through liturgy, education and formation, prayer, evangelization and service to those in need.
To see God glorified, transform our lives, our families, and society by the power of the Gospel and the Catholic church.
- Authenticate the genius of women as it is shown in our Blessed Mother, Mary (as defined by Pope John ll as connoting the essential nature and spirit of women).
- Assist women to be formed in the faith through the study of the Catholic Catechism and Sacred Scripture, so as to grow closer to the Holy Trinity.
- Provide women with the materials and information to transform their lives and to grow spiritually through the many stages of life.
- Develop a deeper devotion and understanding of the Mass, Eucharist, Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, the Saints and our Blessed Mother.
- Bring God’s gifts to our families, churches, workplaces, and the world, so He will be glorified at all times and in all places.